Tuesday, August 11, 2015

One Dress, Two Ways!


Hello lovelies!

So, last Saturday I purchased a couple of things from work (I currently work as a Stylist at my local American Eagle) and this dress was one of those items! 

I immediately thought of two different ways to style it, and I couldn't choose which one I wanted to show on the blog so I said to myself, "Why not just do both?" and here we are. 


FIRST LOOK





For the first look I paired my black Converse and my baseball cap with this dress! I did a simple side braid to give it a tomboyish feel. I think this is perfect for the girl who has an "everyday" style! 

SECOND LOOK 








For the second look, I went for an edgier, boho feel by adding my combat boots and felt hat. You could even pair a chunky bracelet or necklace to add to the edge!

I kept it simple with my makeup by focusing on full coverage from my foundation but by adding a lot of bronzer and highlighter I gave my skin a sunkissed glow!

Dress: American Eagle (Link)
Hat: American Eagle (Link *similar*)
Shoes: Converse (Rack Room Shoes) and Combat Boots (Macy's *similar*)
Backpack: Baggu (Link *similar*)

Which outfit combo is your favorite? 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment