Monday, October 26, 2015

Autumn Photoshoot!

 Oh my gosh! Desirée is ALIVE! 
Hello my lovely readers! What can I say, it's been a busy semester for me here at college. I suppose I underestimated how difficult it would be to continue to post regularly on my blog while trying to juggle a full time college schedule. 

Here's the thing though - I LOVE blogging, I didn't think I would fall as in love with it as I have, but I'm so very glad that I took that leap of faith and dove right in! 
I just want to take a quick moment and thank you all for supporting my blog since I've started! Melodydamsel has grown to almost 7,000 page views since I've started and I'm completely blown away by that! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

So, on my Fall Break this past weekend, I got to meet up with one of my good friends Grace E Jones (she is a WONDERFUL photographer and an all around beautiful person! Please, check out her blog!) and she was kind enough to photograph me! We had a ton of fun with this fall inspired shoot. Keep reading to see the rest of the pictures! 






And then - as if the pictures weren't already AMAZING enough, she took some beautiful shots of my boyfriend and I! I'll have to do a Boyfriend Tag post so you guys can get to know him a little bit.






Hope that you guys enjoyed these photos as much as I did! Let me know what kind of posts you'd like to see in the future via Twitter or the comment section below! 

Love you guys!
xx

3 comments:

  1. These photos are gorgeous, and I definitely have a new hair crush! I glad I found your blog

    ItzaBri | babycakesbriauna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm totally blushing. ^__^ I'll have to stop by your blog sometime soon!

      Desirée

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit, you look amazing! These photos are lovely and what a sweet set to get too. Looks like you had some lovely sunshine for them too. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete