Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award!




Hello everyone! A while ago I was nominated by the wonderful & beautiful Sarah from Scarlet State to do the Sisterhood of the World Blogger tag. This award is for bloggers and given by bloggers, so it's great to go ahead and do the tag! (Plus they're super fun and your readers get to find about more about you!)

Without further ado, let's get started! 


So first off, I'd like to start out by saying that I realize that this post should have been up three days ago according to my blogging schedule - but alas, life happened & I got busy. As many of my returning readers know, I'm currently in my Sophomore year of college studying Music Education and that means that I can often be found singing/practicing all day (which is rather time consuming!) and I'm still learning how to balance college and blogging! 

Anyways, from now on the schedule will be followed! 

So- here are the rules of the award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link them in your post
2. Answer the ten questions you have been sent
3. Come up with 10 questions of your own
4. Spread the love and nominate up to 10 bloggers

And here are the questions Sarah had for me! 

What's your favorite thing about yourself?
My favorite thing about myself would probably have to be my musicianship. It's something that I cherish dearly and I am truly thankful to be blessed with the ability to play various instruments/sing!  
If you could wake up and speak one other language fluently, what would it be?
Italian, or French. They are both so beautiful, in my opinion! (p.s, if anyone wants to take me to Italy or France, feel free to let me know! Haha!) 
Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Most definitely an extrovert! I get my energy from others & my personality is very boisterous and infectious!  
What would you consider your 'spirit animal' and why?
Cats! They are so sassy and they pretty much run the world. 
If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
MASHED POTATOES. Mmm, mmm, good. 

Do you prefer summer or winter and why?
Summer! The sun, cold drinks, and summer night bonfires! 

If you could take a trip into space, would you?
I would probably be extremely nervous, but I wouldn't want to miss out on an opportunity like that! I love the stars.  

Are there any books you've read and wished that you'd written them first?
The Chronicles of Narnia, hands down. I love the story, the characters, everything! The series was such a big part of my childhood as well. Now that I think about it...I wish I had come up with the idea for Lord of the Rings too - such a rich, immersive story! 
What's your biggest fear? 
Being a failure/disappointment to those around me. I work very hard every day while I'm in college so that I can further my talents and feel like I'm living up to my potential! 
What did you want to be when you were little, and where are you now?
Oh, I wanted to be so many things as a little girl! Everything from the President of the United States to a Masseuse. Now I'm pursuing a degree in Music Education, as I mentioned at the beginning of this post. It's my second year and I'm loving it. I love being able to learn new things about my passion everyday (even when it's stressful!) 
That's it for this post! The bloggers I'm tagging are Kathy, Alexandria, Kathryn, and Brooke Elise! Here are your questions: 

1. Star Wars, or Star Trek...and why? 
2. If money was no object, what would you do all day? 
3. University, or life experience - which do you think best prepares you for life? 
4. What is your favorite color? 
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? 
6. What is your fondest childhood memory? 
7. What's your favorite fashion accessory? 
8. Where do you like to shop? 
9. What was your favorite subject in high school? 
10. What's your all time favorite movie? 

Love you all! Do you have anymore questions for me? Talk to me on Twitter! P.S if you aren't following these lovely women's blogs, you need to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment